Sunday, August 24, 2008

Welcome to the fam Brody!!

Brody is the newest member of the Headrick Family, thanks to Becky and Austin. Brody was born on June 1st 2008 at 10:00 am. He looks so much like his Dad. Becky is a wonderful Mom, recently I was able to spend sometime with Brody and Becky. Babies are so much fun to have around. I think Brody is going to grow up to be just like his Dad, he has already been out "hunting" with him the past couple weekends and Becky says he has been awesome in the great out doors. I'm not too surprised. LIKE FATHER LIKE SON!!!!! I am so lucky to have such a cute nephew. Here are some pictures I took of him while we were out for Ster's birthday...








P.S I would also like to add that my sis in law, Becky looks so awesome! You would never be able to tell that she has a baby almost 4 months ago.

1 comment:

The Baldwin's said...

Hey Jess, glad you put pictures up of Brody, he is super cute! Tell them congrats from the Baldwin's