Friday, September 5, 2008

Life Salon and Spa


It's offical!!!! I got a new job at a brand new AVEDA salon!!!! YAY!! I'm so excited Aveda is an awesome product and anyone who hasn't tried Aveda needs to for sure. The salon is called Life Salon and Spa. Its located at the District (11400 so. and Bangerter) it's opened 7 days a week. I will be working in the evenings, starting Tuesday, 9th. Come see me and experience how wonderful Aveda is!!!!

Check out the salon's website for services and prices.

www.lifesalonandspa.com

3 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

Congrats, Jes that is really cool! I've never used AVEDA but I've heard it's awesome. I need to visit you when I'm home for Christmas, cause I'm not sure I trust these Missourians with my hair :)

S said...

Can't wait to come and see you there sometime. Congratulations!

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Jess... It was so good to see you on SAturday... I LOVE your blog too!!! So Super Cute! Keep in Touch!
www.voigtsfamily.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon!