Thursday, September 18, 2008

Husband Tag!! Thanks, Gen!



1- Where did you meet? We met on a blind date that his sis-in-law, Becky helped set up. Blind dates aren't that fun so I wasn't too excited until I opened my front door and saw Ster stand there in a black button up shirt. My knees went weak!
2- How long did you date before you were married? We dated for a little over a year and a half.
3- How long have you been married for? - We've been married for 1 year.
4- What does he do that surprises you? If I have had a long day at work he will have dinner all ready for me when I get home. Its so cute.
5- What's your favorite feature about him? He has his really cute smile. He also has a great sense of style. (The guy has more clothes than me!!) He looks so handsome all the time.
6- What's your favorite quality about him? Ster is so supportive! He supports me even when he sometimes doesn't agree with all my choices!
7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? Not really, he ususally just calls me Jess.
8- What's his favorite color? His favorite color is Blue for the Dallas Cowboys!!! But he loves to wear baby blue shirts.
9- What's his favorite food? Ster is ususally a good eater for the most part. He loves Chinese (David's Kitchen), Prime Rib (Market Street), Sushi, and lets not forget Oatmeal Chocolate chip Cookies.
10- What is his favorite sport? He LOVES to watch football (Go Cowboys), and he goes out golfing anytime he gets.
11- Who said I love you first? He did. In his car in front of his Brother and Sis-on-laws house.
12- When and where was your fist kiss? I can't remember the date but I know we dated for a week or so before he kissed me (he is so shy). But he was at his Mom's house in the basement.
13- What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? We loves to go out to dinners and Just relax at home cause we both work way too much!
14- Do you have kids? How many? Does Bentlee count??
15- What's a hidden talent that he has? I don't know if its hidden but he loves to cook and he is really good at it. He makes the best french toast.
16- How old is he? He is 23.
17- What's his favorite type of music? He likes a mix of everything from George Strait to Korn!!
18- What do you admire most about him? His dedication. To me, to our families, and to work.
Ster is one of the hardest workers I know.
19- What's his favorite past time? Anything to do with hunting or hanging out and doing crazy stuff with his friends!
20- Do you think he's going to read this? I'm sure.
I now tag: Jennie, Kim, BryAnn, Julie , Nicole, and Val

1 comment:

The Baldwin's said...

So cute, I think you two are the greatest ever and to meet on a blind date-that's why I wanted to tag you because I love your story!! Ster is a stud, you're lucky I love french toast :)