Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Surprise Call....

I have known Julie since we were in Sun beams together way back in the day when we only lived a block from each other. We have been through a lot together and have still stayed really close. We even went to hair school together, and that was HELL with a capitol H and a different post topic. Julie and I have a lot in common and a lot more not in common. Ever since I can remember people have been mixing us up. I'm Julie, she's Jesi. Whatever. We always just go with it. She never seems to surprise me with much, she has always been a lot crazier (in a fun way) than me. That was until I got a call from her a couple Saturday mornings ago...


JULIE IS PREGNANT!!! I was shocked and really excited for Grant and her. I knew one day she would have kids but I still feel like we are back in West Valley playing Doll House. WOW time flies!! Grant and Julie will be the best parents ever. Congrats Hoolee and Grant!!!


LA Trip (Julie "lost" this skirt if you find it please call her)



We can do this we are from the "Westside".


Trina, myself, Jules, and Bry at my wedding.


Jules and Grant's wedding

No comments: