Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's about time....

So after looking at everyones blogs almost everyday I have decided to have my own. I have never had a myspace or a facebook so this stuff is all new to me. I do like the idea of being able to share new and exciting things that are going on with Ster and me. So now I'm an addict.



Ster and I met on a blind date that his sister-in-law, Becky set up. We met in January 2006 and haven't been apart since. We were married in September 2007 and I have never been happier in my life. We added Bentlee into the mix in February of this year. She is a crazy dog and is very, very spoiled.



So FYI for all of you that don't know Ster and me:



Ster is working for Jiffy Lube. He has been working there since he was 16, he is a very hard worker and if you ever go visit him at work you will see him running his butt off! He is currently managing the Jiffy Lube store off 5400 south and Redwood Rd. Some of Ster's favorite things are: HUNTING ( He lives to hunt ), The Dallas Cowboys, Cookie Dough ice cream, gambling ( any type cards, games whatever). Ster is the sweetest guy I have ever met. He would give the shirt off his back for anyone. He has this annoying voice that he uses when he is making fun of people ( mostly me ) and I can't help but laugh. He is a very out going person and he can make a conversation with a total stranger.



I'm currently working at Cyprus Credit Union in the loan department. I love my job and have the best co workers ever. At night I do hair. I know what your thinking I am CRAZY for having two jobs, husband, and a dog but it totally works. I love to do hair, its completely different from what I do during that day and that is what I love. I work at a salon in Herriman and I have the best clients ever.



Life is good. Ster and I have the best and most supportive families ever. I'm so lucky to be so close to my brothers and sisters. My little brother Bobby is currently serving a mission in Houston, Texas. He has been out almost a year, in fact today is his birthday. Happy Birthday Little Brother!!!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

So cute, Jessi! I love it! Welcome to the big wide world of blogging, sissy poo!

Love Ya!

The Baldwin's said...

Hey Jess!
I'm so so excited you two are on here, you both are some of my favorite people! I love your wedding picture, I still have never seen any of them and they are gorgeous! So glad you two are doing well and Bentlee is a doll!!

Mick and Tiff said...

Good job Jes! So glad you are now an addict as well. Cute little Bentlee! Maybe she needs a friend, I think Buster should come live at your house... ha ha! Keep posting. I love it!

Danielle said...

Messy.Jessi. How are you? Your blog is cute! I haven't seen you in a long time but congrats on getting married! Wow, has it really been almost a year? You & hubs look happy - I am happy for you.
Love,
Danielle

Unknown said...

Jesi! Love the name. Love the blog. Love the dog. Bentlee is SO cute. I love her. I think my Jackson is in love too.

Val Crosby said...

I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world! We've got to get together sometime with everyone.