Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines

Valentines is one of my favorites holidays. First, because its getting closer to Spring, and next because its a good excuse to try expensive restaurants and get beautiful flowers, plus its all about you and the one you love. Ster is all about spoiling me and he does such a great job. He always goes above and beyond. This year we stayed at the Hotel Monaco with Heather and Aaron and no not in the same room. We have so much fun with them that at the end of the night I'm so tired. I usually past out on the floor and it doesn't matter where we are. We went to dinner at Olive Garden instead of the expensive restaurant at the hotel because I was starving and I couldn't wait for our reservations. We had a very, very eventful night. Anyway I hope everyone has a good Valentines Day.
Theses beauties were waiting for me in our room!
Heather and I in our animal print robes!
Ster striking a pose. What a dork!
Heather and I enjoying Valentines!

This looks like I'm going to eat Ster.

Our friends Heather and Aaron

No comments: