Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bentlee!!


Bentlee is a Momma's girl!
sleeping with Ster!
6 weeks old








I never in my life would have guessed that one day I would have my own little dog that I would LOVE so much. Every time I would hear someone talk about their pets as if they were people I would think they were so weird and I never understood, well that was until I adopted Bentlee last year. I had been bugging Ster about getting a dog for a couple of month and he would say, No. Well I didn't like that answer so I would send him text message pictures of cute little dogs and I would also be on KSL looking and calling on these dogs. I really wanted one. Ster finally agreed that I could get a dog but I had to save my own money so I sold my salon chair and took that money and found Bentlee. I had been looking on KSL and calling around and I finally found someone that I wanted to buy from. The breeder was located in Clinton and so one Sunday I drove up there picked out Bentlee and 3 weeks later my Dad and I drove up to get the little puppy. Bentlee has been so fun. Its weird the connection that you can have with a dog. Ster and I have just fallen in love with her. I know this is bad but she even sleeps in our bed with us. She is a perfect house dog and she doesn't shed. She loves playing with my Dad's labs. I'm so glad that we got her and I can't wait until I can talk Ster into another cute friend for Bentlee. What do you think about the name JAG??

2 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

I love Bentlee, she seems like such a fun dog! I also love that name for a girl, weird huh? I hope you're doing well, I wish I didn't live so far away because you are one of my funnest friends!!

Unknown said...

spoiled little dog...I sure wish I liked those things:)