Friday, February 20, 2009

Can't Wait For Baby Tag!!





































I have been meaning to blog about this for a couple weeks, but with Valentines day and two jobs I haven't found the time. A couple weekends ago I (along with help from Shelby and Val) hosted a baby shower for my long time best friend Julie Fiedel Sackett. I was so excited to have this shower for her. It was an open house and we had lots of fabulous food. Some of Julie's favorites like cream cheese brownies and sugar cookies and lots of other tasty foods. Julie was so spoiled and received a lot of great gifts. Thanks to all of you that come. At Julie's shower I was able to see some of my close friends that I haven't seen in forever it seems. It was so nice to see everyone and talk about what is going on in their life's now. It's amazing how fast life goes by. I have truly been blessed with wonderful amazing friends. These days its hard to find good friends and I'm very lucky to have more than one. Lots of them I met years and years ago. Julie is probably one of my oldest long time friends. We met when we were in Sunbeams together. We lived about a block from each other and would always meet at the Osborn's house, which was half way between our houses. We had such a fun childhood with our crazy imaginations. We have been through alot together from divorce to hair school and everything in between. One funny thing about Julie and me is people ALWAYS get us mixed up. I was Julie and she was Jesi, we just learned to answer for both names. I'm not sure if its because both of our names start with the letter J or if its because we both have blonde hair (well for the most part) or because we were always together. Either way I feel so lucky to have her in my life. We email or talk almost everyday and have remained very close after all these years. I'm so excited for her and Grant to have a baby Tag.

2 comments:

Grant and Julie Sackett said...

ahh Jess! You are the bestest friend ever!!!! I am so glad we stayed friends all these years!

The Sivulich's said...

You are so sweet. Julie's baby shower was really fun. You are a awesome hostess.