Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vegas!

Vegas and I have such a love hate relationship. I love going to Vegas and seeing all the lights and going out. But I HATE, I mean really HATE watching my husband lose money. Now I shouldn't say he always loses but I always seem to remember the times he loses more than the times he wins! This trip was so fun because Ster and I usually go by ourselves and go to a concert (we been to George Strait, Tim Mcgraw, Faith Hill, Etc.) but this time our wonderful friends Heather and Aaron invited us to go. I think they invited us secretly thinking we wouldn't come because yes, sometimes we do dog out. But I decided after all the drama going on at the salon I really needed a break from this crappy weather and the salon. We left for a short weekend trip to Vegas. We got a great deal on our flights and hotel. We stayed at the Encore which is the newest addition to the Wynn. It was AMAZING!!
Ster unpacking our bags. Only one bag for the two of us. Delta charges $15 per bag!! :(
Pictures of our room! Everything was so new. It even smelled new.
The weekend we went was Mr. Wynn's Birthday. We saw Donald Trump hanging out here.
Ster waking up after a long, I mean LONG night!!
This is the sign outside our hotel. This is looking out our window.
The first night Heather and I TRIED to be sexy and wore some HOT HEELS. Hot is right, before it was too late we were running around the mall in Planet Hollywood looking for flip flops. The next day we could hardly walk. So we went and bought Heather some cute new shoes.
I wore my Uggs for the remainder of the trip. Who cares about being sexy??!!
Ster and I, oh and Aaron talking on his phone.
Heather and I with our beads we caught.


We had a blast with Heather and Aaron. We are so lucky to have such fun friends to travel with. Heather and Aaron thanks for a great trip! Cant wait for the next one.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi dear! Saw your blog on Julie's! It was good to see you at her shower! I miss you girls!