Sunday, February 14, 2010

30 Weeks

I'm now officially 30 weeks pregnant. WOW! I've really made some progress. I have to say that I feel pretty lucky to have been feeling so great. My only complaint is, as of right now, I have zero energy! Which is really hard for me. I have a list of things I want to do before this little guy gets here and no motivation to do it. I find myself writing lists and thinking of all the things I want to do and then when it finally comes down to actually doing the tasks I find myself on the couch watching TV. This is really unlike me. I usually can be motivated really easy. I guess I will just enjoy myself and take this time to RELAX because I know when this little guy gets here there will be no time for relaxation. Sterling has been a lot of fun during this pregnancy, well he is actually fun all the time but we can't tell him that, it would make his head really BIG. He knows how to make me laugh even when I'm so tired I can barley keep my eyes open. Not only is he my favorite entertainment but he is also very supportive. He is so excited to be a Dad and I know he will be the best Dad ever to our son. I can't wait to see his face when the doctor hands our son over to him. I couldn't picture going through this pregnancy without Sterling. Which brings me to the topic of Baby Headrick. He is just growing and growing, well at least I hope cause I'm growing and growing. He is the most active at night and he seems to favor my right side. I really want to go to fetal photo so I can see what he is doing in there. He still really loves any hot drink (i.e. hot chocolate or chai tea), and also still loves coke, my Grandpa Burnside would have been so proud because he loved coke too. Sterling was finally able to feel Baby Headrick a couple weeks ago while we were laying in bed, which was pretty neat for Ster. I love waking up every morning and feeling him kick. I know I will really miss this feeling once he is finally here. Baby Headrick still has no name. His Mom and Dad can't agree on one yet and are still stuck between Cade and Nash. Cade being Dad's pick and Nash being Mom's pick. Oh well, I guess we will just have to see his face and decide then if he looks like a Cade or a Nash.
For the past week or so I have been making Sterling a list of things to do before the baby gets here. Some of the items on the list are; buy a new washer ( I know what you are thinking.... FUN, right), clean out the baby's rooms so we can move all the new stuff in, and etc. So after our trip to Vegas this weekend we will start working on our to do list.

No comments: