Monday, September 21, 2009

Summer 2009

It has been such a long time since I've updated my blog and "oh my" so much has happened to the Headrick's in such a short amount of time. First, I started my own little business along with two of my friends. The name of the business is Barlume, which in Italian means GLIMMER. It was perfect because we do glitter toe parties. I know that sounds really weird but its the new trend this past summer and all through the summer we were booked with parties almost every night. So on top of having glitter toe parties I was also still working at the credit union and also doing hair. My life was so busy and stressful, poor Ster would have to go home to an empty condo every night. Which brings me to my next subject our condo.

Nope, still have not manage to sell our cute condo in Herriman yet. We have had it for sale for so long I'm beginning to think we are stuck there. Not to worry though we have had many neighbors sell their condos so I know its possible. We are still doing the for sale by owner deal and I think we will have to find an agent once the housing market goes up again. Cross your fingers in will soon!!!

In August Sterling tried to give me a heart attacking by driving in the South Jordan Demolition Derby. I was so nervous and excited for him. Jiffy Lube provided the truck, yep that's right he drove a truck YIKES. The derby turned out perfect for me cause he only had one really hard head on collusion and then we was stuck on a dirt bank. I think Ster was a little disappointed and hoped that he could have done more damage but at least he didn't get hurt too bad. Just some minor cuts and he knee is still hurting and it's September.

Our Summer has been non stop busy busy we manage to go camping a couple times with our good friends Heather and Aaron. We been to George Strait, Toby Keith, and this weekend Brad Paisley. We celebrated Sterling's 24th birthday by going to Wendover to do what Ster loves.... Gambling. But I will have to say that the biggest summer event happened one Sunday morning, July 19th to be exact. I woke up after along weekend of fun and decide, for no good reason, to take a pregnancy test. So while Ster was still laying in bed I took the test and to my surprised the test said, YES. I went into our bed room and told Ster and he was a little surprised and really didn't know what to say. I was in complete shock. In March 2010 the Headricks will be welcoming their first baby!

No comments: