Monday, April 27, 2009

To ALL My Fabulous Clients...

Life Salon and Spa is offering a limited number of "Life Journeys" to all of our loyal clients. We know that times are tough for all of us and that this economy has affected us in many different ways. Life Salon and Spa would like to give back to all of our clients. Life Journeys are $85.00. It includes 4 different Life Journeys such as a Massage, Haircut, Facial, and eyebrow waxing.Its a great bang for your buck!! Please let me know if you would like to purchase any ASAP. I am also offering 20% off any color service if you purchase more than one of these certificates or if your friends or family would like to purchase any, and to my client who sells the most of these a free massage and color service. The best way to help our economy is to BUY BUY BUY!!

Also starting May 10th we will be offering Glitter and Glam toes!! They are PREFECT for the summertime!! They last for 4-6 weeks and are applied with a natural gel bonding agent. I have had my glam toes for over a month now and I LOVE them. Its hard to find a salon who does the "real" glam toes. Some salons say they do them and its not the gel. Please don't be confused by these copy cats. There is only 2 other salons that I know of that do these. I actually went to an all day training and was certified. I'm looking forward to having all my clients try out these gel toes.

Lastly, I just want to Thank all of my clients for being so loyal to me. I truly have the best clients ever!!! I appreciate all of you. It makes all my long days at the office worth coming into the salon at night to visit with you.

Please call me with any questions or concerns you might have.

Sincerely,

Jess Headrick

1 comment:

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

All of this sounds so dang nice, SERIOUSLY!!! I think I need some of all of it....