Monday, December 8, 2008

Missing Harrison


Ster and I

Mike and Brooke

Jake and Tasia

Brandi, Trina, and Ryan

Mara and Chad

Ambria, Tyer, and Troy

The whole GANG!!

December 10th is Harrison Matthews birthday. Harrison was one of Ster's best friends and I was lucky enough to get to meet him during his short life. Harrison was an amazing person. I met him in March of 2006 on the way up to Ster's friend Tyler Myers cabin and that is a ride I will NEVER forget. Harrison was a very funny person with a great sense of humor. Some of the funniest stories I have heard from Ster and his friends involve Harrison. He was the best at telling stories and was amazing at doing impressions. He passed away last January due to cancer. I remember how hard it was for Ster to see his really good friend, Harrison, go through such tough times. Harrison was always so positive and tough during his fight with cancer. He always had a good story and a funny joke. I truly do miss Harrison and I wish I would have had more time to spend with him. He was a wonderful person and a great example to my husband. So here is to Harrison, I miss you so much and Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

Jess that was such a sweet post. Harrison really was one of the nicest people I've ever met! Fun to see all those old people too, glad Ster still keeps in touch. Happy Birthday Harrison!! I'm here, so I'll call ya!!

Brian and Tonya said...

Jess, I didn't know you had a blog. It's so cute. I was just blog stalking and came across it.